Orders & Payment Questions
How to place an order?
1. Choose Your Product
- Select a product by clicking on the product name under "Our Products" in the menu to the left.
- Fill out the product details: project title, quantity, paper, bindery details, etc.
- Our real time estimating engine will display the price.
- Click on the Continue button.
2. Upload Files
- Proceed to the file upload area.
- Click on Add to Cart to proceed to the next step.
- Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
- Select your payment method and shipping address.
- Click Continue to review your order.
- Click on Submit to finish. Your credit card will be charge and we will email you an invoice immediately.
For most orders, standard turnaround time is 7 business days. If you're in a hurry, we also offer 5-day, 3-day rush and 1-day service on selected products.
MAXIMUM DAYS IN PRODUCTION
||Available for pickup / shipping next business day
||11 a.m. PST
||3 Business Days
||11 a.m. PST
||5 Business Days
||3 p.m. PST
||7 Business Days
||3 p.m. PST
Please note that turnaround times do not begin until we receive final approval of the proof from you (whether you've ordered a hard proof or soft proof). Shipping time is in addition to turnaround time. You choose the shipping method when placing your order.
How do I check the status of my order?
At any point you can check the status of your order by seleting "My Orders" from "My Account" menu.
What happens to my order after I submit it?
You order will go through following steps:
- Awaiting Approval - Your order is being reviewed by our job planners. After a review is done and the order is approved it will go to prepress.
- Prepress - Our prepress operator is checking your file for errors. If we have find any problem with the file, you will be notified immediately.
- Proofing - If you ordered a soft proof, you will receive a link to a PDF proof that you can download and review. If you ordered a hard proof, it will be mailed to you with an overnight service. You will be notified by email once the proof has been mailed. All proofs must be approved online on the pending proofs page or directly via email.
- In Production - In this stage your job will be printed, cut, folded, etc. As soon as production is over, you will receive a UPS or FedEx tracking number in order to track the shipping of your order.
What if I want to cancel my order?
Partial refunds are available on orders that have begun processing, but have not gone to press. A refund will be given for the portion of work that has not yet been completed. A $15 processing fee may be charged. For orders already on the press, no refunds will be given.
To cancel your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, which can be found in the subject line of the email that you received after placing your order.
What if I need to make changes after I've approved my proof?
You will have to make the changes to your file and then resubmit them. In this case, you will be charged for an additional proof.
What if my order isn't listed on your product menu?
If you cannot find a product that matches the order you are trying to place (i.e. size, quantity, paper stock, etc) you can submit a custom quote, where you can add various options, such as die cutting, embossing, etc. You will receive an estimate for your project within 48 hours.